If your business is growing and ready to take on more opportunities, Dynamics NAV can help. An easily adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution helps small and medium-sized businesses automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and inventory management.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 is the complete solution that will deliver the business management toolkit that enables growth, creates efficiencies and allows your team to achieve more. It is trusted worldwide, is familiar and is the complete solutions for your business.
NAV Partner Tailors Solutions to Your Business Needs
One solution does not fit all. Sophisticated apps demand specific skills and knowledge. Innovia has partnered with Microsoft Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to provide platform enhancements tailored to your unique dynamics NAV implementation requirements. The partnership allows us to provide the high quality standards you’ve come to expect and the ability to find the best people to get the job done.
With industry specific functionality, you will receive:
- Reduced Development Costs
- Rich Functionality
- Faster Time to Market
- Optimal Returns on Investment
Dynamics NAV is focused on providing ways to generate more from your system, therefore, the number of “apps” are almost endless. To meet your specific needs, Innovia developed three levels of ISV support to ensure the right experts are working with you. With these ISV relationships, we can work together to find the right apps for your specific needs without ever having to worry about making promises we can’t deliver.
Advantages of Integrating Dynamics 365 with Dynamics NAV
Integrated Sales Process
Data is entered one time and is immediately pushed into the integrated systems. This saves billing hours and makes time for important projects. You don’t have to worry about re-entering and correcting data after you have entered it in. This is because the data is automatically integrated and no duplicate entry is required, eliminating the user error that goes along with re-entering this data. Having an integrated sales process greatly increases company efficiency as well by significantly reducing the amount of effort and hours required to maintain these systems, leaving more time for important projects. This is where we see our customers immediately see their return on investment.
Long term, you can expect to see this have a positive increase in sales as well. With an integrated system, you empower your sales force by providing them the most up-to-date data all within one familiar tool, allowing them to make well-informed strategic decisions.
Speed Up Processes
Eliminating data entry repetition means it’s easier to find real-time information relevant to current activities. For example, production lines can build goods while viewing specific order and forecast details. These details help create lean manufacturing and warehousing so businesses can save money and resources.
Automation is possible through a process called entity mapping. It is smart for companies to partner with a Dynamics 365/ERP consultant such as Dynamic Consultants Group to design the best integration to streamline datasets. Proper entity mapping establishes an ongoing relationship between information.
Improved Customer Service
Customers can also benefit from Dynamics 365 and ERP integration. With complete access to records, this means sales agents and customer service representatives can effectively handle issues with consistent answers and increase customer retention When people call or message with questions, every user can give them consistent answers.
Improved Management and Accounting
- Effectively manage inventory and finances
- Automate the document assignment process
- Optimized time and data consolidation costs
- Simplified cash flow management processes
- Fixed assets control
- Cash flow forecasting
- Improved cost management
- Efficient collaboration between subsidiaries.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives your company the power to streamline your manufacturing processes and adapt quickly to changing demands to give customers what they want, when they want it. Dynamics NAV has much functionality around Made-To-Order and Made-To-Stock Manufacturing in addition to Assembled-To-Order.
Dynamics NAV’s Manufacturing Capabilities include:
Bill of Materials: Create bill of materials and calculate standard costs. Required for the configuration of all other Manufacturing modules.
Production Orders: Create and manage production orders. The Production Orders module includes a manual supply planning tool as an alternative to automatic planning. The Order Planning window provides the visibility and tools you need to manually plan for demand from sales lines and then to create different types of supply orders directly.
Agile Manufacturing: This module enables you to run the Agile Manufacturing, Supply Planning, and Capacity Planning modules
Version Management: Create and manage different versions of the manufacturing bill of materials and routings.
Supply Planning: Plan material requirements based on demand with support for master production scheduling and materials requirements planning. Basic Supply Planning includes:
- Automatic production orders and purchase orders.
- Action messages for fast and easy balancing of supply and demand.
- Support for bucket-less and bucketed material requirements planning.
- The Setup for items with their own reordering policy, including registration of whether they are manufactured by or purchased from a third party.
Demand Forecasting: Manage demand forecasting based on items. Input demand (sales) forecasts for products and components in a more convenient way (daily, monthly, quarterly). This data allows the system to plan and create production and purchase orders taking into consideration the demand forecast together with the level of available inventory and parameters of requirement planning.
- Cost and time budgets
- Automated billings
- Tracking resource costs and usage
- Customer request management
- Order management
- Resource allocation
- Creating reports
Human Resources Management
- Possibility to add notes to employee cards
- Streamlined human resources management
- Increased data storage security
- Easier planning and work time recording
- Tracking absences
- Facilitated period employee evaluation
Reporting and Analytics
Microsoft Dynamics NAV has many options for reporting, Business Analytics and reporting on your business data. Deliver meaningful insight across your organization with powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With access to real-time data and a wide range of analytical and reporting tools—including graphical displays, online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes, and Web-based delivery options—people can make informed, confident decisions that help drive business success.
- Effective budget management
- Creating personalized reports
- Observing trends and dependencies
- Improved collaboration
- Reliable reports
- Streamlined decision processes
Efficient Supply Chain Management
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments
- Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts-payable capabilities
- Match the goods you have on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs
- Integrate warehouse processes with the rest of your business
- Effectively and reduce costs and waste
- Satisfy demand with multiple planning options and tracking of utilization and materials costs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you implement production decisions quickly and make last-minute order changes
- Fuel productivity throughout your supply chain and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes, and low inventory
- Speed critical documents through sales and purchasing, standardize approval workflows, and enforce approval limits
Do you have additional questions on integrating your existing NAV system with an existing or new subscription to Dynamics 365? Feel free to reach out to us, we’d love to hear from you and discuss how we can help!